Startups & Entrepreneurs
The next big thing will only grow as large as its foundation allows.
We work closely with founders and their partners to form the appropriate business entity, be sure all partners are speaking the same language, and clear the path to success.
Our services for startups often include:
- Entity formation and internal operating or shareholder agreements
- Taking on outside capital as a loan or as a private placement of equity
- Transactional and Corporate services
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Contract management
- Litigation claims analysis and strategic counsel
- Trademark prosecution and portfolio management
- Nonprofit structuring, formation, and operations
- Copyright registration, licensing, and enforcement, including DMCA
- Patents, via affiliated attorneys
- Licensing and publishing
- Software transactions and controversies
- Technology and Internet legal matters
- Social media risk management, policies, and training
- Online reputation management
Counsel That Is Not So Far Outside
We offer budgetable legal solutions for growing businesses, and fractional general counsel assistance for mid-sized and large companies. Want to know more?