Our IP clients include early-stage tech startups and intellectual property owners with a global reach, some more than 100 years old. We work regularly with international counsel to protect our clients’ commercial interests around the world.
Our intellectual property services include:
- Domestic and international trademark prosecution, portfolio management, and enforcement
- Copyright registration, licensing, and enforcement, including Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) agent registration
- Patents, via affiliated attorneys
- Licensing and publishing
- Software transactions and controversies
- Technology and Internet legal matters
- Social media risk management, policies, and training
- Online reputation management
Counsel That Is Not So Far Outside
We offer budgetable legal solutions for growing businesses, and fractional general counsel assistance for mid-sized and large companies. Want to know more?